Olga's Makeup - Organic & Mineral Lip Tints - Rylea
Let your lips fall in love with this incredibly moisturizing lip tint. Our Lip Tints are 77.3% Organic, with extra nutritious ingredients like Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil and Candellila Wax, your pout will feel nourished and soft all day.
A cross between a chap stick and a lipstick, our lip tints are the perfect meet in the middle option, where you can get amazing nourishment and sassy color to perk up your look.
We also added a USDA Organic Peppermint oil, that provides a tingle on your lips and literally freshens your breath, as the essential oils are known to enter into our blood stream within minutes. Not only are you looking pretty with our lip tints, but you are also getting fresh breath, how handy ;)
Product weight 0.07oz - 2.00g
Iris - light-medium brown, blush undertones with overlay of silver sheen
Nydia - light-medium blush, baby pink
Sedona - medium, sheer berry with rose undertones
Rose - medium-deep, brick red with earthy brown undertones
Rylea - medium, sheer copper with gold shimmer particles
Willow - light, champagne nude with a white-gold frosted finish
- Apply directly on the lips and enjoy.
- Layer for more depth of color.
Ingredients: Cocos butyric (Cocoa Butter)*, Butyrospemum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Oleum (Coconut Oil)*, Cera Candelilla (Candelilla Wax), Micha (Mica),
Essentialis Peppermint Oleum (Peppermint Essential Oil)*.
(VEGAN) 77.3% USDA Organic Ingredients
*USDA Certified Organic Ingredient
may contain titanium dioxide and iron oxides
- Shea Butter: Stimulates the production of collagen that prevents premature wrinkles and facial lines
- Coconut Oil: Great skin moisturizer and natural sun screen
- Cocoa Butter: Is a natural moisturizer that provides deep hydration, perfect for chapped lips
- Candelilla Wax: Acts as a barrier to prevent moisture loss, great vegan alternative to beeswax
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Easily absorbed into the body, has antimicrobial properties that help freshen breath in addition to providing a cooling effect on your lips